Sunday, February 24, 2008

CUTIE HONEY

I love Japanese movies and music. I watched Cutie Honey last night. I must say it's a really dingy movie but I think its so cute. Cutie Honey is a young girl that can digusie herself into anything she wants. She can create and heal anything. She has the ability to do this through her fathers I System which he developed but was killed by this group called Panther Claw. Cutie honey was in a car wreck that destroyed her body but her father made her into an andriod. The I System allowed her to stay alive but she has no memories. The movie is really cute. I'm not saying it's a 5 star movie but it's really cute. Honey Flash!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could do all that. I have a friend who knows this guy in ATL who rents crazy Japanese horror films for them to watch when they visit. They sound so BLOODY compared to American horror flicks. It makes me happy to hear about Cutie Honey! =o) I mean, the culture that spawned Hello Kitty can't be all bloody horror movies, lol.