Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hello to All!!!

My name is Sharmicka Buckman and I'm a Junior at Clemson. I was born in Albany, Georgia but I've lived in Wedgefield, South Carolina for most of my life. For those of you who don't know where Wedgefield is located between Columbia and Sumter. My major is Sociology (Criminal Justice) and I'm minoring in Health Science. I'm planning on becoming a Forensic Pathologist (a Coroner),Criminologist (basically a Professor that studies Criminal Theory) or maybe I'll work for the DEA. I am definitely a Criminal Justice fanatic!!! I love learning about criminal behavior, criminal acts, serial killers, the cycle of a decomposing body, etc. Yes, many people have said "Ewww...Your Weird." If you ever have the chance to take a criminal justice based course you should definitely take it. Criminal Justice is awesome.Enough about criminal justice. I have one sister and one brother. My sister and I are 9 yrs. apart. My brother and I are 14 yrs. apart. I can be talkative but I'm really down to earth and laid back. I like doing anything that incorporates fun and happiness. I'm currently learning Japanese. I can't wait to work with everyone this semester!!! May we all have a great time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughter is into the same stuff! She finally decided to major in Psychology next year, but she really wants to do criminal profiling later, lol.